Call for Abstracts
Abstract SubmissionSubmission will be available from May 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017.
All abstracts should be submitted online through the ACPP 2017 website (http://acpp2017.org). Abstract submission will be available officially from May 1 and will be closed in June 30, 2017.
If you would like to submit an abstract before May 1, 2017, please send an abstract by e-mail to Ho Won Jung (email@example.com). Then, he will send a confirmation letter immediately.
- Use 'Times New Roman' font for abstracts (12 points for the title and 10 points for others)
- The word number for an abstract title is limited to approximately 30 words including spaces
- The first letter of the title should be capitalized and also whole title be bold face
- All author names are used as full
- Affiliations are comprised of institution/company, city, ZIP codes, country (do not include street addresses) and they should be italic
- If there are authors in different affiliations, use superscript of numbers
- The word number of an abstract text is limited to approximately 300 words in one paragraph
- Use the toolbar to add formatting such as italics
In case of abstract submission for poster presentation, please select one category from the list provided below that best relates to your poster
- 1. Subtropical & Tropical Plant Disease
- 2. Plant Diagnosis & Quarantine
- 3. Grain Crop Disease
- 4. Horticultural Crop Disease
- 5. Molecular Plant Pathology
- 6. Biological Control
- 7. Genomics & Phytobiome
- 8. Chemical Control
Sample Abstract Download : Click Here